Monday, November 30, 2009

Agggrrhhh stupid dog !

was walking my dog just now .....me n Jovitta went ..when we were walking, a stupid dog saw our dog and wanted to chase our dog...then I carried Milky coz I didnt want the dogs to fight...then the stray dog chased and surrounded us...so me and Jovitta decided to walk across the field juz to avoid being chased... then our shoes got stuck in the mud and our legs were all muddy...I was wearing white shorts and it got all muddy...during the time we were walking across the field, the dog was smart enough to walk on the walk way..=.= by the time we walked out of the playground, I was angry and scolding the dog and also cursing it...then I got all angry and walk in a hurry to get home to wash my legs and pants...desperate for water to wash my legs...then when we came home, wash our legs - finally - then explained everything to mom...then went to bathe....I am still cursing the dog....so bye..not in the mood rite now...